Powered by Hydronix
TAKE THE GUESS WORK OUT OF MEASURING MOISTURE IN DRYER KILN
Acheive your target moisture.
ORGANIC KILN DRYER MOISTURE METER – MOIST-VU DL6000
Developed specifically for measuring moisture content in Hops, Herbs, Sunflowers and more.
Measuring moisture in loose organics such as hops is difficult while drying in the Kiln.
As a producer, you attempt to determine the proper moisture content knowing that your product cannot be too wet, or too dry for further processing.
Instead of guessing, be certain your product has acceptable moisture levels by using
the DL6000’s Microwave Resonant Frequency Shift technology to penetrate the
organic material in front of the measurement faceplate.
The Moist-VU incorporates self-calibrating start up with the ability to load, store, and average the readings in order to calculate your target moisture.
Special Features Include:
- Load button allowing you to store value readings.
- Average button to display all of your stored readings.
- Reset button allowing you to start a new display of moisture values.
- Over 6 hours of continuous use between charges.
- Multi-point calibration to adjust to several products, such as corn, grain,
- wood pellets, and more!
The Organic Kiln-Dryer Moisture Meter helps you to determine proper drying time to achieve the appropriate residual moisture content.
The Moisture Meter can help you measure moisture in these organic botanicals:
- Alfalfa leaf
- Burdock root
- Catnip leaf and flower
- Dandelion leaf
- Dandelion root
- Ech Angustifolia root
- Ech Purpurea herb
- Ech Purpurea root
- Lemon Balm leaf
- Marshmallow leaf
- Marshmallow root
- Nettle leaf
- Nettle root
- Oatstraw green flowering tops
- Peppermint leaf
- Red Clover leaf and blossom
- Spearmint leaf
- Valerian root
Contact Reid Instruments for additional information and pricing: 509-876-2703
JUST Released in August 2015 Moist Vu DL4000
The tabletop “Moist Vu DL4000” allows you to take control of moisture management and achieve your post-harvest target moisture in loose organics such as hops and cannabis.
This tabletop model offers non-destructive meter technology that calculates desired moisture in multiple grab samples and the flexibility to be used with kilns of any size.
The new “MOIST VU DL4000” includes the same technology featured in the “MOIST-VU DL6000,” that has been used by Northwest hop growers since 2008. Hops and its close cousin cannabis, have similar cone structure, making the DL4000 the perfect tool for moisture management for either crop.
- Non-destructive meter technology
- Microwave Resonant Frequency Shift Technology by leading manufacturer, Hydronix
- Instant Meter Reading without delays of up to an hour for weight and temperature change measurements (Lab Testers)
- Self Air Calibration on Start-up
- Ability to load, store, and average multiple readings
- Correct for Calibration Offset (DL-4000 Tabletop model)
Take control and determine moisture content without over or under drying.
The low power Tank Volume Monitor was developed out of a need from Agriculture Chemical suppliers to provide economical liquid tank volume indication. The low cost standard way to indicate/measure tank level is often a glass or clear tube sight gauge. The tank volume can be determined by cross referencing the level in a “Look-up” Table to determine the tank volume.
Some Liquid products such as Metam (Soil Disinfectant) and Telone (Soil Fumigant) are now required to be stored in tanks that do not use an external glass or tube style gauges that are attached to the outside of the tank for safety reasons.
Tank level/volume can also be measured and indicated electronically. Ultrasonic or Radar transmitters can be mounted on top of the tank with an indicator panel at ground level at the bottom of the tank. Both of these methods require attaching brackets, cutting holes in the tank top area and running electrical conduit to the bottom of the tank. Average cost including installation of both methods are $2,000 to 5,000 per tank. These 2 common electronic methods normally require a continuous source of supply power.
The RTM Advantage
- ECONIMICAL , Lowest cost per installation when compared to other electronic methods
- NO EXTERNAL POWER REQUIRED, Operates from 2 common 9 volt batteries
- ONLY DRAWS POWER WHEN TAKING READING, Battery life up to 5 years
- REPLACEMENT FOR “SIGHT GAUGES”, Where no longer allowed for certain chemicals
- REPLACEMENT FOR “SIGHT GAUGES”, customer wants electronic display in gallons of volume
- PROGRAMABLE DISPLAY, Display calculated volume or level
- PROGRAMBLE CORRECTION FOR SPECIFIC GRAVITY OF LIQUID MATERIAL
- PRE-PROGRAMMED, to customer tank dimensions and liquid content
- INDUSTRIAL GRADE PRESSURE TRANSDUCER, 316 stainless steel wetted parts
- TEMPERATURE COMPENSATED ACCURACY, 0.5% of transducer span
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY
- Intelligent Programmable 5 Digit LCD Display (Red Lion CUB-5P
- Packaged Enclosure and front Panel Components Rated for Outdoor Use
- Field Adjustable for Zero and Span